Ways to Thicken Your Smoothie





How to thicken your smoothie!☀️

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •


Everyone has a comfort drink... mine 👋🏻 is a delicious, creamy smoothie! 😋 I like mine pretty thick though... here are some healthy ingredients to add to your smoothies to make them thicker! 🎃


> Frozen Cauliflower 🥦 

> Canned Coconut 🥥 Milk

>Avocado 


••


>>You would think frozen cauliflower would add a disgusting taste to your deliciously-sweet smoothie, but all they do is add volume and nutrition to your smoothie! I put about a half a cup of it in my smoothie every day .


>>Canned coconut 🥥 milk (unsweetened) is a definite smoothie thickener. I use canned and not the type that comes in a milk container because canned is thicker! Also, the unsweetened kind contains no sugar at all but still tastes creamy- some how! You get a creamier, thicker and healthier smoothie. It’s a good way to add in some healthy fats! Here’s the brand I use 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻.




>>Avocados 🥑  balance out/mask the sweetness from the fruit 🍌, and they also add in a punch of nutrients... as well as a creamy texture to your smoothie! They can be frozen or room temp! I always buy a bunch of avocados 🥑 and then when they ripen, I freeze them.

••••


I hope that you have found this post helpful! Happy smoothie making! 


 


Comments