Books on my nightstand πŸŒΏπŸ“š

 Books that I am currently reading/re-reading...




{1} All of Jolene Hart’s books! 



>I have already read Eat Pretty and Eat Pretty Everyday, but I’m reading them again for more healthy eating inspo! 

>Ignight Your Light is a book that I got solely for the healthy recipes it contains! 

>Eat Pretty Live well, a guided journal is the last one of her publishings that I don’t have so I recently ordered it as well.. even though it’s not so much a book as much as it is a journal. 





{2} Theology of the Home 

This is a book I’ve wanted to get my hands
on for while. I’m so excited to be starting it!




{3} My Saints the Sisters 

I’ve had so many people tell
me how good this book is! I’m
so excited to finally have my hands on it!!





✝️🌿Adele🌿✝️

Comments