My Go-To Sweet Treats! {Healthy}

 







Below is a list of my favorite sweet treats.

They are...

>Processed-sugar free

>Dairy free

>Gluten free

>Vegan

_________________________





{Cashew Cookie LARABAR}
If I want a store-bought, processed 
snack, I normally go for Larabars(very rarely do I eat store-bought snacks though..). I look for her bars that are processed sugar free and are only sweetened by dates/fruit.  

••••••••••

{Homemade, chocolate chip crunch LARABAR} 

Recipe a few posts back!
••••••••••

My homemade “chocolate shake” made with organic Cacao powder and sweetened with frozen bananas.... this is my all time favorite snack!

Recipe a few posts back!
•••••••••• 

LARABARS that I want to try next👉🏻

(Snickerdoodle LARABAR)


(Chocolate coconut chew)

Both of these are processed sugar free as well..

I will
Be doing reviews on those soon!





Comments