3-Ingredient Vanilla Shake {High Protein, Ultra Delish}

              • Vanilla Shake •
                    
                              
             

<HOW-TO>
•Blend together 2 frozen bananas 🍌, one scoop of your favorite vanilla protein powder{I use Arbonne}, and 1-2 cups unsweetened Silk almond milk. 
***



There is such a stereotype of eating healthy being boring and flavorless or gross. So many people don’t realize how simple and savory heathy recipes can be! I used to be one of those people! I didn’t realize how quickly my taste buds and cravings would change after transitioning! If I can beat those sugar cravings you can too, and I’m
here to help... just scroll through this blog for some alternatives to those sugar cravings you’re having. I promise this will benefit you!


Comments