Chickpea Blondies

 




These are by far my favorite homemade brownie/blondie I have made so far! 

They are super easy to make and have simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry! 



They are vegan....
Moist....
Super delicious....
Super healthy....
Processed sugar free....
Dairy free... 


What more could you wish for?! Oh! The recipe?! I almost forgot to share 😉😉😉👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻:

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here are all of the specific brands that I chose for the ingredients I used(all of them purchased at Wal-Mart!):




_________________________________________________



The reason I don’t post much on my blog, is because I share most of my recipes on my insta: @HABITS_OF_A_HOMEMAKER
So go give me a follow over there if you like what you’re seeing here 🥰😊!

Comments