Vegan Icecream-brownie dessert!

Check out these 100% guilt-free, vegan, gluten free desserts that can be made in 30 minutes or less! 👇🏻




Black Bean Brownie Bites
________________________

>1 1/2 cups black beans or 1 15oz can of black beans(drained)

>2 tbsp cocoa powder

>1/2 cup quick oats

>1/4 tsp salt

>1/3 cup pure maple syrup, honey, or agave(I used maple syrup and that makes them plenty sweet enough in my opinion!)

>1/4 cup of coconut oil(I used this one) or oil of choice

>2 tsp pure vanilla extract(I was out of this and I didn't find my brownies were lacking because of it!)

>1/2 tsp baking powder(I was also out of this haha.. my brownies turned out a bit more gooey bc of it, maybe? But they ended up cooking through when I let them sit in the pan after taking them out of the oven).

>1 mini cup cake pan or pan of choice

**blend all ingredients together in food processor. Pour batter into mini cup cake molds and bake at 350* for 25(ish) minutes or until cooked. 




Vegan Vanilla Nicecream
________________________

>1-2 frozen bananas

>(optional) 1/2 scoop of favorite vanilla protein powder

**Blend all ingredients in food processor until smooth, creamy texture is achieved.



I hope that you enjoy these refreshing & healthy vegan dessert options!





__________________________________________

+Adele+






Comments