My Favorite Water Bottles

 



I’ll just say...having a few pretty water bottles around the house can really inspire you to drink more aqua. 💦


 


Below are my favorite water bottles that help me to drink more water on a daily basis. Both of them are from Amazon.



This one is probably my favorite for drinking water at home. I try and drink at least two of these when I wake up in the morning before breakfast. 



I also love this one, because it is easy to take with you on the go and can also serve as a shaker bottle as well!






Also, I love the fact that both of these are glass! ..not plastic. 
I have truly started drinking more water because of them! It’s so satisfying/such an accomplishment for me to finish a full water bottle then fill it back up! It’s a simple reward in my own mind.  




Comments